Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PVE-TALK & Resistence gear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chozy

PVE-TALK & Resistence gear Empty
PostSubject: PVE-TALK & Resistence gear   PVE-TALK & Resistence gear Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:59 am

In order for us to have a healthy progress I think it's time that we start preparing for enquanters to come. As it is now we are preparing a little for the first bosses in SSC and that's about it. I will post the gear all classes will need in the future.

TANKS

1 MT with Nature, 400+ (Having one backup tank for this is recomended).

1 MT with Frost, 400+ (Having one backup tank for this is recomended).

2 OT with mixed Frost/Nature, 200+ is enough when you have a big healthpool. (Should have 1 or 2 backups for this as well even though this position falls naturaly for our feral-druids).

2 MT with Arcane 500+ (Having backups here as well, though we need 2 with as high as possible and only plate can reach that high)

MELEE DPS

All melee dps that does not have a tank-job needs:

150+ Arcane

RANGE DPS

150+ Arcane (Don't overdo it, 150-175 is enough)

1 Range dps with Fire 300+, should be a class that can build a lot of treath aka Dest Warlock. (Need 2 or 3 backups for this as well, preferable one Warlock with Soullink specc)

HEALERS

150+ Arcane

Furthermore it's important that everyone in the guild always bring stamina gear since many enquanters to come requires a minimum of 9k health and sometimes as high as 10k for certain classes.

I will countinue to fill out this as soon as I get confirmation on the gear-requriments needed. But for now, start working and help eachother out. Arcane restistance has priority right after the tanks forst/nature ress.
Back to top Go down

PVE-TALK & Resistence gear
Page 1 of 1