Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sowletah
Officers
Officers
Sowletah

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-05

High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT!   High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:03 am

Looking forward to whipe with you guys - please read this closely - as we will rely on everyone to do their best Smile I have tried to simplyfi things as much as I could - but it is pretty complicated!

MUST READ THIS!!!!!

The tanking;
1. High King Maulgar should be misdirected to the MT warrior and pulled to the back wall!

2. Krush Firehand is pulled by the mage taning him and positioned towards the right wall!
( Spellsteal his shield! This mage will need heals!!!! No melee on Krosh because of fire AOE! )
Tanking mage load up on stamina and fire resistance gear!!!!!

3. Olm the Summoner should be misdirected towards the OT warrior and tanked.

4. Kiggler the Crazed is pulled by hunter/moonkin and tanked near left wall! ( he polymorphs and does arcane explosion - but fuck that! )

5. Blindeye the Seer
is tanked by a warrior/druid.

The attackorder;
1.ALL melee dps on Blindeye!
( he casts single target heals - nvm interrupting! )
He also puts a shield on himself ( imp kick/shield bash on that ) - ALL dps on him this fase!
Right after shield ( RIGHT after ) Blindeye casts prayer of mending - this MUST be interrupted!Now all melee stays on Blindeye and all ranged on Krosh!

2. Once Blindeye goes down all melee moves to Olm - and the tank that was on Blindeye will tank Olm now instead!
Olm will summon Fel Hunters - those should be enslaved by warlocks and used to kill Olm!
The tank will be deathcoiled - and the enslaved Fel Hunters will have secondary agro on him for that reason.

3. As Olm goes down - so should Krosh!

4. Now everyone move to Kiggler and dps him down.

5.After ALL adds is down - everyone on Maulgar! When he does Whirlwind all melee run!
At 50% tanks will loose agro. Rotate taunts and nuke him down!

An overview of the fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcF_X8u08dQ

The tanking mage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf4pSNxwWGQ

I hope this will be helpful!

Best regards
Sowletah
Back to top Go down
Bullbv

Bullbv

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT!   High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:45 pm

look at this link

http://www.anikki.com/do/viewtopic.php?p=14174
Back to top Go down
Ancienti

PostSubject: :P   High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:56 am

the mage need like 12000 hp and need like 200 fire resist I can be that but then I need a little help doing heroic runs so I can get fire gear and on this boss we need like 8 or 9 healers and the MT need like 14000 or more if he not crushing immure (dont think no one is now) Rolling Eyes

the only problem is that we need that mage with a lot off hp and resist
Back to top Go down
inhuman3

PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT!   High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:18 am

Ancientice wrote:
the mage need like 12000 hp and need like 200 fire resist I can be that but then I need a little help doing heroic runs so I can get fire gear and on this boss we need like 8 or 9 healers and the MT need like 14000 or more if he not crushing immure (dont think no one is now) Rolling Eyes

the only problem is that we need that mage with a lot off hp and resist

QFT

Only thing is you need EITHER 12k or 200 fire resist, both would obviously be very good but it can be done with either.

this is my biggest worry aswell, we need a mage with high hp or this is gunna be harder than it should be.
Back to top Go down
spiritrider
Officers
Officers
spiritrider

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT!   High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:21 am

this is really needed for the mage!!!!

Spicy Crawdad (+30 Stam)
Rumsey Rum Black Label (+15 stam and easily acquired from the inn at old Hilsbrad for a few silver)
Mana oil
Super Mana Pots
Super Heal Pots (backup healing)
Greater Fire Protection pots (backup fire defense)
Demonic Runes (optional)
Major Mageblood (optional)

i readed i by a mage who tanks the mage boss always Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT!   High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High King Maulgar - IMPORTANT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gruul's Lair :: Tactic-
Jump to: