Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Confusion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
inhuman3

General Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Confusion   General Confusion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:04 am

I was just looking on the wow forums and saw this, it reminded me of our guild! This proves that we are not alone!

GMs: 10 men to 25 men jump - How to do it?

hi there,

We have a very consistent guild as far as Kara goes. We have 2 raid teams going back and forth to Karazan every week and both teams are working their gear up. What's the best way to get ready for 25 men content? Start a raid 3 team for Kara or work with replacements on Raid 1 and 2?

Also, I remember having 55 raiders in my old guild (On the old content) in order to do 40 men content. Attendance and whatnot. What's the amount you recomend for 25 men? 25-30? 30-35?

Any other advices, I am all years.

#1 reponse

welcome to one of the biggest problems in TBC aka 10 man to 25 man progression and the karazhan guild traffic jam.

#2 response

The jump isn't easy.

But we went for about 35 total raiders in order to try 25mans on any consistent basis.

This depends on the raid attendance of course. But 25mans can take some time to learn, however that also depends on the skill level of your players. Needless to say, unless you're ready for a big headache, I'd wait until ZA comes out >.>

Our guild didn't have a problem with it, because we were able to boost our numbers fairly easily for 25mans. A big quagmire you'll find quickly is the amount of time it takes for some guilds to learn a 25man instance isn't what some "wack-a-mole" players look for. If they're ready to pay for repair bills, start farming mats for enchants, potions, buffs, etc...then you have a good start towards 25mans. Hopefully you'll be able to find enough people with that mindset.

Sorry for the bleakness of my post, but it's more real than you may realize. I wish you the best of luck in your search.

soo true.
Back to top Go down

General Confusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spam & activity :: Spam-
Jump to: