Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Identity & Progress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullbv

Bullbv

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Guild Identity & Progress Empty
PostSubject: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:15 pm

Hello everyone

In the past days I was thinking about our raid progress and the problems that we are facing to organize kara raids with 2 teams and the clearance of gruul’s lair. I can’t understand why we can’t gather 25ppl for gruul when we have aprx 70 members at 70lvl!!!!
Why ppl? Why?

My experience in the game is not much but the experience in organizing a company is my work (HR and financial manager btw) and for that I thought to write my opinion for this.

I believe that first of all we have to clear our identity us guild. We are a pvp guild or a pve guild or both. Each player must make clear his intention for this (pvp player or pve player or both). Then we will know what every member wants and what we are looking for. For example I am interested mainly for pve and our guild progress in biggest challenges SC, BT etc. When every member has stated his interests we will have the opportunity to organize better our raid schedule (pvp or pve). It doesn’t matter if the raid team has a label or a number as long as it is active and moves on. If we need a healer for pve raids we will try to find one healer for this and not invite 20 new members and hoping and praying to gods that one of them will want to come with us in gruul’s.
I am saying again that my in game exp is not much but I see that the best guilds have aprx 50-70 members and I believe that they want to have a small member number in order to have players bounded with in game friendship and avoiding ppl coming in gearing up and leaving after few raids.
After that I suggest that our officers and sweet must appoint a class leader that will look after his class members and their progress. They will lead our members to right direction through suggestions (activate the class forum) and they will know what every player and the guild needs. As example again I will take my self and the priority that I have to give in my gear. The guild needs 1 tank more or 1 dps feral druid? I need tanking gear or dps gear? It’s obviously that I will have them both but in what shall I focus more for the guild raids?
And as for the raid schedule I believe that is better the way that our officers have decide and we are working atm because our members chose their raiding time that it’s better for them and the regular raid members [officers and extras,(what is “extra” anyway?)] know their team m8s better. But I suggest that if we know our members identity (pve or pvp) we can make a new rule. Every member must participate in raids in a regular basis and if he doesn’t then it will be a gkick, for example if I will not sign up, without any reason, for 1 month I will be gkicked.

These are my humble suggestions for our guild and PLZ excuse my mistakes and the too many I but my English is not very good.

I am waiting for your thoughts about it.

The post immigrate to Activity

p.s sorry for the inconvenience Rolling Eyes

Last edited by on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sowletah
Officers
Officers
Sowletah

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: o/   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:24 pm

/lick /kiss /hug /love

I like to see this SO much! You kinda hammered the forehead on the nail mate...and I hope we can do this together! PvE ftw ( pvp also but mainly pve!!! ). The guild IS and remains a PvE guild striving for further progress and we WILL kick people not raiding.

Can´t say anything bad about what you´ve written.

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
ANW...check tenroh and inhumans pictures lol!
Inhuman is the big bad hooligan and Tenroh is the little energetic meth amfetamine guy following him around; "got some got some?"

Those guys are EXACTLY as I imagined. If people look at Inhuman maybe they dont DARE to not raid? affraid
Tenroh looks kinda cute in a nongay kinda way Twisted Evil
( read; he´s Laurel and Jake is Hardy! )

ANW - LOVE YOU FOR THIS POST!!!!
Back to top Go down
inhuman3

PostSubject: Re: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:16 am

lol!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Identity & Progress
Page 1 of 1