Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

will soon be back:)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chozy

will soon be back:) Empty
PostSubject: will soon be back:)   will soon be back:) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:22 am

hey guys. ive saw your answer inhuman, and just wanted to say it will be easy to raid if i get the chance back after my little dissapering period:)

and one more thing i just wanted to say sry to you leaders for my little break. had so much in my mind, and i tried to keep my promises, but when the new computer failed me with wow, and the rest of the things, i didnt have the strenght to keep going, but as it looks now i will get a new computer in the end of oct, and i hope you still have a spot for this little hunter:)

ive been really missing you guys, and this break has been good for me so i hope i will get a second chance:)

cya in the end of oct:) /hug
Back to top Go down
inhuman3

PostSubject: Re: will soon be back:)   will soon be back:) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:15 am

so your single now? cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
chozy

PostSubject: Re: will soon be back:)   will soon be back:) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 5:00 am

haha nope not really. but its has been a real good change irl atm:) so it looks really good:) and i got more time then ever:)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: ...   will soon be back:) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:02 am

Let's talk about joining when you get back online.
Back to top Go down
https://cienfuegos.forumotion.com
chozy

PostSubject: Re: will soon be back:)   will soon be back:) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:01 pm

yeah ofc. havnt said anything about that. but you dont need to sound so negative.. if im not welcome back its okey, i will always have other options that are fun for me:)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: hey mate...   will soon be back:) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:26 pm

Sorry to ask - but who was being negative? lol!

I´m the open guy here saying my honest oppinion and it seems a bit to me like you´re the one being defensive - whereas I don´t see anyone being negative.

Before when there was things you weren´t satisfied with you used that; "I am thinking about joining ressurected cause...."

If it´s starting off like this maybe you should just use those other options. I mean - I love you man - but seems to ME that you´re the one that has something to prove to us - not the other way around. We was all counting on you but there was always trouble. Either you didnt show up - or had to leave right after we began. We was all pretty large - because we consider you a good player and a nice guy. ANY other player would´ve gotten kicked...

And no - I am not being negative - just honest.

Best regards from Sowl

P.S. Personally I hope that you WILL come back cause I missed you and so did many others - but I DO hope we would all consider it to be a fresh start and let bygones be bygones. ANYBODY can have a tough time RL - I am glad to hear you are doing good!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Just for a notice...   will soon be back:) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:22 pm

...Sweets pc crashed and we share PC - this post was made AND locked by me...so Smile)

/love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will soon be back:)   will soon be back:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will soon be back:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spam & activity :: Spam-
Jump to: