Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweetdeath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Sweetdeath Empty
PostSubject: Sweetdeath   Sweetdeath Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 5:12 am

Time to make a new introduction of myself.

Ye I'm female, RL name is Malene.
Education: I don't know what it's called in english. In danish it's called Social og Sundhedsassistent. I'm educated to take care off hospitalized ppl, elder ppl and ppl in their own homes. I'm allowed to give medication and stuff like that. It's kinda "nurse" but there's a few things I'm not allowed to do.
So resently I got a job on A nearby Hospital. Training and taking care of ppl who has apoplexia. This is why I from September wont be online untill after 16-17.00.

I started playing wow for around a year ago, and I'm still learning something new every day Laughing I started out as a Human Warlock to try it out on Sowletah's account.
I didn't have a nice view on this game, thought it was too much fighting, but his reply: "Noo honey, you don't have to fight, you can be a warlock and gather flowers and make potions....That's like a witch"... -Yes. I still blame him for getting me "hooked" on this game. And Yes I'm still happy gathering "herbs". And yes, it has killed a few when I was running around with them solving quest. Sometimes I can't help it..."Uh a herb!" and off I go.

After Warlock (Minamuna) I made a Dwarf Priest (Lillepræst), and I RLY like playing priest. I moved from Burning Blade to Haomarush cause a RL friend played in there. (He's taking a break now)

Mainchar: is ofc- Sweetdeath, but I have an alt named Shezz. (Bloodelf hunter lvl40-something), and Trolderolle Razz

Came up with the Idea of making Cien Fuegos with Sowletah cause we left GIMP (Gnomes in my pants). Our vision with the name was that this should be a guild with a hundred fires souls in it.
And I'm RLY proud how it turned out to be. And glad I can be proud of being a part of this guild.

Best regards From Sweetdeath Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://cienfuegos.forumotion.com

Sweetdeath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About Cien Fuegos :: Introduction-
Jump to: