Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for joining the guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
voltemor

Application for joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Application for joining the guild   Application for joining the guild Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:44 am

Char name : Voltemor

Race & Class : Blood Elf Priest

Do you agree with rules : Of Course

Something about you : Am 28 male, and i have my master's degree in computer multimedia. Basicaly am a web designer. Think my age makes me mature enough to exist in a nice guild.

Experience ingame: Well lets see, this is my third character. I have 1 undead mage and a druid in Hellfire server both lvl 70. Am well aware of Kara and all instances in game.
Back to top Go down
inhuman3

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining the guild   Application for joining the guild Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:56 am

Hello and welcome to the forum, im trying to find you on armory but cant seem to find your profile. Im using the name Voltemor as posted above.

We are currently looking for priests and will get in touch with you as soon as i can.

Thankyou
Back to top Go down
voltemor

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining the guild   Application for joining the guild Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:00 am

Yeah mate i know there is a problem in that.. U can find me in-game am online most of the time. Nickname is : voldemor
Back to top Go down
Sowletah
Officers
Officers
Sowletah

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: DECLINED;   Application for joining the guild Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:11 am

Got officers ignoring this guy...so this is a 100% NO WAY!
Back to top Go down
inhuman3

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining the guild   Application for joining the guild Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:16 am

Sowletah wrote:
Got officers ignoring this guy...so this is a 100% NO WAY!

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining the guild   Application for joining the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for joining the guild
Page 1 of 1