Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oseed ( New 70 Lock really fresh 70 )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oseed

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Oseed ( New 70 Lock really fresh 70 ) Empty
PostSubject: Oseed ( New 70 Lock really fresh 70 )   Oseed ( New 70 Lock really fresh 70 ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:41 am

Name : Oseed (Ingame)
Class : Warlock (Aflliction/demonolgy)

Link ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Oseed )

Location : UK, Rochdale, not so far away from the lolkin.. sorry I mean boomkin Nyght Very Happy (were both RLF)

I own a microphone, and can use any voice comms required, be it vent, rogerwilco..(remember that ?) Ts2 etc.

I also work in the retail/people sector (Im a trainee bookmaker, get your bets here, 2/1 i'll get a invite Razz)

When can and cant you play WoW.

This is difficult , as each week varies : but at the latest I'll be home and on-line for 20:00 GMT till whenever we drop.

Character information including an armoury link.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Oseed

Why do you play the character you do, likes, dislikes any anything else.

I have a few chars, from mages to paladins, but the lock has been the most fun and in some situations a real challenge to play. Lots of people think its all about the dots Razz I can remember levelling with Timbsan, and me having full mana, hp and 3 kills. I love to try out new specs and see where i can gain an extra boost. I primarily made the lock over 2 yrs ago, when this server first started, its as old as the server its self, but has only 9 days played. I intended to play this char for PVP arena's but as we all know gear does help.

Faction status and any attunements you may have.

Very little faction status atm, as it was just a mad dash to level to 70 with Timbsan, so very little actual instance runs. I'll get kara attuned very quickly with the aid of my friends.

Raiding experience both pre and post BC.

MC, BWL, AQ20/40, : Kara, Gruuls

What do you like to do outside WoW.

Drive, drink a little, walk the dog (not often enough)

Why Cien Fuegos?

Timbsan said I should apply Razz and to mention his name, I know Im not really geared for this yet, but I'm levelling my tailoring really fast, have support from a lot of friends and several other 70's on this server to assist me/guild in our progress.

Anything else.

I like Pi3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Oseed ( New 70 Lock really fresh 70 ) Empty
PostSubject: HellOo   Oseed ( New 70 Lock really fresh 70 ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:34 pm

HellOo Oseed (Derek)

Nice apply, I've told Sowletah to check your link for armory out.
You'll hear from him ingame, and I'm sure you get an invite to guild. Wink

Cya soon
Best regards From
Sweetdeath Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://cienfuegos.forumotion.com

Oseed ( New 70 Lock really fresh 70 )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About Cien Fuegos :: Application-
Jump to: