Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Identity & Progress

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullbv

Bullbv

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Guild Identity & Progress Empty
PostSubject: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:41 am

Hello everyone

In the past days I was thinking about our raid progress and the problems that we are facing to organize kara raids with 2 teams and the clearance of gruul’s lair. I can’t understand why we can’t gather 25ppl for gruul when we have aprx 70 members at 70lvl!!!!
Why ppl? Why?

My experience in the game is not much but the experience in organizing a company is my work (HR and financial manager btw) and for that I thought to write my opinion for this.

I believe that first of all we have to clear our identity us guild. We are a pvp guild or a pve guild or both. Each player must make clear his intention for this (pvp player or pve player or both). Then we will know what every member wants and what we are looking for. For example I am interested mainly for pve and our guild progress in biggest challenges SC, BT etc. When every member has stated his interests we will have the opportunity to organize better our raid schedule (pvp or pve). It doesn’t matter if the raid team has a label or a number as long as it is active and moves on. If we need a healer for pve raids we will try to find one healer for this and not invite 20 new members and hoping and praying to gods that one of them will want to come with us in gruul’s.
I am saying again that my in game exp is not much but I see that the best guilds have aprx 50-70 members and I believe that they want to have a small member number in order to have players bounded with in game friendship and avoiding ppl coming in gearing up and leaving after few raids.
After that I suggest that our officers and sweet must appoint a class leader that will look after his class members and their progress. They will lead our members to right direction through suggestions (activate the class forum) and they will know what every player and the guild needs. As example again I will take my self and the priority that I have to give in my gear. The guild needs 1 tank more or 1 dps feral druid? I need tanking gear or dps gear? It’s obviously that I will have them both but in what shall I focus more for the guild raids?
And as for the raid schedule I believe that is better the way that our officers have decide and we are working atm because our members chose their raiding time that it’s better for them and the regular raid members [officers and extras,(what is “extra” anyway?)] know their team m8s better. But I suggest that if we know our members identity (pve or pvp) we can make a new rule. Every member must participate in raids in a regular basis and if he doesn’t then it will be a gkick, for example if I will not sign up, without any reason, for 1 month I will be gkicked.

These are my humble suggestions for our guild and PLZ excuse my mistakes and the too many I but my English is not very good.

I am waiting for your thoughts about it.

I have post it initially in Spam forum but i believe that here is the correct forum. scratch
Back to top Go down
Bullbv

Bullbv

PostSubject: Re: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:43 am

sanitas wrote:
Bullbv u have absolutely right. Some of the ppl here have misunderstood the identity of the guild. This Guild IS a PVE guild and not a PVP.
And is for laughing saying that we have 70 ppl here signed in this guild and we cnt even get 25 ppl for going gruuls. Once i heard from someone that i have whispered him in order to join gruuls...."R we gonna wiped again"???,
"can we make it??".
OMG ppl...WTF is goin on. U think when we started this guild and started kara was easy??????
My opinion is that who ever doesnt want to be in a PVE guild should take his things and leave.
I have made some new rules for alll the hunters in guild. U should all take a look at them because in 2 weeks ppl will get kicked
Back to top Go down
inhuman3

PostSubject: Re: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:40 am

I completely and utterly agree with all of this, Only thing is we have spoke about almost everything that your saying bullbv but we just need to think of a good way to get that message over to the rest of the guild, At the moment alot of people dont read the forums or even the guild message of the day. Even yesterday when me and tenroh are in guild chat saying that everyone should go to the forum and sign up for gruuls STILL people asking a couple of lines down 'whens gruuls' IDIOTS!!!!!!

About what sanitas said when he was asking people to come gruuls and they were saying 'are we gunna whip again' then to all you people that are saying that, you seriously need too find a brain.. Because your not in a guild that has 2 teams in kara on farm and gruuls on farm! And if you do think you are and expect to walk into all these 25m and get easy loot then by all means please fuck off and leave, because your not welcome. Infact ill go as far and say that your useless to any guild you join.

We need people that you are talking about bull, people that want to progress in pve and go to the eye etc, But people that understand that this isnt going to be an easy ride. People that understand it takes time for a team to 'gel' people that have a brain, people that know what running a guild is like and how it works.

just understand this everyone;

At this point in WOW, The single hardest point in ANY guild right now, is the step from 10m kara to 25m raids.

so make it as easy as possible.
Back to top Go down
inhuman3

PostSubject: Re: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 5:02 am

What im basically saying is that for this guild to progress we need more than just member that sign up for raids and expect a cake walk.

We cant all sit here and expect everything to be done for you, We all have to work together to reach a goal.

I can sit here and make sign ups for kara and gruuls all day long, but if people dont sign because you dont want to whip because you want a farming guild, then your in the wrong guild.

Whipping is learning, whipping builds teamwork, whipping makes you stronger. We have to whip to progress.. Otherwise its not progression!

So anyone that says they dont wanna go gruuls because its not easy, well... what can i say... scratch the doors that way --------->
Back to top Go down
Bullbv

Bullbv

PostSubject: Re: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:03 am

I am remembering our first or mine first time (I don’t want to speak for others) in gruul’s lair and especially in maulgar. We had too many wipes but we kept trying, we finally called it off but we had already learned what we needed to do and how. In our second visit it was I dear to say EASY to kill him. Everything in the game and in real life is experience. Everyone must understand that through wipes come the experience and the much desired progress. We are not Nihilum or Jotun to farming gruul’s with 15ppl. BUT we can be like them if we know the purpose and the goal of this guild.

Inhuman I know that you have talked in officers meetings about these things but don’t make the same mistake like we do in ours companies meetings. We sitting down and speaking for 4hours and at the end we all agree for the problems but don’t get any actions. In this point it’s crucial that we take actions and not just stick in blabby discussions.

Take actions and don’t just praying that our members will grow up and buy a brain from ebay. Maybe I am little harsh but I like you guys and I believe we have a positive and brilliant future. We have ppl that are good players and very smart. The major bet for you is to wake them up.

I suggest that in the guild message is always written our internet address so that anyone knows where to find the details that he needs.
Appoint class leaders that will inform - advice and guide our members. With this we can know what spec we need to progress and ho needs more work. I don’t believe that it’s easy to control 70 guild members but it’s easy to attend 5-8 ppl. If you see that one member left behind and don’t want to progress then you can easily speak with him and take a decision.
Sanitas has posted a new rule for hunters and I agree with him but it will help a lot if we make a new class channel in ventrilo in which our class members can go and speak for their matters.

I see ppl writing in guild chat 100 words in 5 sec but they are bored to go in our site and make a post or a sign up. It’s OUR guild and we have the obligation to make it better. Guys write your opinion for our guild so that the officers can know your will and then they probably can cogitate for our guild progress.

And by the way I believe that everyone knows where the door is but probably are bored to open it so inhuman be my guest and open it for them. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
inhuman3

PostSubject: Re: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:53 am

Bullbv wrote:
I am remembering our first or mine first time (I don’t want to speak for others) in gruul’s lair and especially in maulgar. We had too many wipes but we kept trying, we finally called it off but we had already learned what we needed to do and how. In our second visit it was I dear to say EASY to kill him. Everything in the game and in real life is experience. Everyone must understand that through wipes come the experience and the much desired progress. We are not Nihilum or Jotun to farming gruul’s with 15ppl. BUT we can be like them if we know the purpose and the goal of this guild.

Inhuman I know that you have talked in officers meetings about these things but don’t make the same mistake like we do in ours companies meetings. We sitting down and speaking for 4hours and at the end we all agree for the problems but don’t get any actions. In this point it’s crucial that we take actions and not just stick in blabby discussions.

Take actions and don’t just praying that our members will grow up and buy a brain from ebay. Maybe I am little harsh but I like you guys and I believe we have a positive and brilliant future. We have ppl that are good players and very smart. The major bet for you is to wake them up.

I suggest that in the guild message is always written our internet address so that anyone knows where to find the details that he needs.
Appoint class leaders that will inform - advice and guide our members. With this we can know what spec we need to progress and ho needs more work. I don’t believe that it’s easy to control 70 guild members but it’s easy to attend 5-8 ppl. If you see that one member left behind and don’t want to progress then you can easily speak with him and take a decision.
Sanitas has posted a new rule for hunters and I agree with him but it will help a lot if we make a new class channel in ventrilo in which our class members can go and speak for their matters.

I see ppl writing in guild chat 100 words in 5 sec but they are bored to go in our site and make a post or a sign up. It’s OUR guild and we have the obligation to make it better. Guys write your opinion for our guild so that the officers can know your will and then they probably can cogitate for our guild progress.

And by the way I believe that everyone knows where the door is but probably are bored to open it so inhuman be my guest and open it for them. Twisted Evil

QFT
Back to top Go down
inhuman3

PostSubject: Re: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:10 am

thing is, the people we are talking about dont ever read the forums and if they did they wouldnt even dream of reading something this long..

All im saying is atm our guild is a secondary school (12-16) and for us to be happy it has to be a college, think about it.
Back to top Go down
Psygothic

Psygothic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 5:56 am

Good words there - good words cheers
Back to top Go down
Zacrino

Zacrino

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:57 am

totally agree psygothic..
MANY good words here
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sowletah
Officers
Officers
Sowletah

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: ...   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 6:24 am

STOP writing posts like that bullbv Shocked
You make my heart go; affraid

I WOW YOU! flower flower flower

...nah seriously...thereĀ“s like...very few people of whom I am thinking; WOAW - this guy is actually cool. You made that list! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Identity & Progress   Guild Identity & Progress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Identity & Progress
Page 1 of 1